No Bake White Chocolate Caramel Slice is made with a crushed biscuit foundation (with a twist), a gooey, buttery caramel center, and a delicious white chocolate top! This is a slice you’ll want to keep on hand as a simple, no-bake, crowd-pleasing sweet treat that everyone will like!
- 3 Cups Arrowroot Biscuits, Crushed (250g)
- 1/3 Cup White Chocolate Chips (75g)
- 1/3 Cup Butter, Melted (75g)
- 1/2 Cup Butter (110g)
- 1 Tin Sweetened Condensed Milk (397g)
- 1/4 Cup Golden Syrup (90g)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 and 1/4 Cups White Chocolate (225g)
- First either line a 9″ baking tin with non stick paper or grease it with non stick cooking spray.
- Crush the arrowroot biscuits and melt the butter and white chocolate together.
- Mix the butter mixture with the crushed biscuits and press into the prepared tin in an even layer.
- Next make the caramel filling.
- Place the condensed milk, golden syrup and butter in a saucepan on a medium heat and allow them to melt together.
- Once it has all come together take off the heat and add the vanilla extract.
- Pour over the base and spread in an even layer.
- Place in the fridge to set the caramel for at least two hours.
- Once nearly set, melt the white chocolate and spread over the caramel.
- Allow the white chocolate to set slightly at room temperature before slicing and then placing in the fridge to fully set.
- I would give this at least two more hours but you could check it after one.